Your child will spend the day at our beautiful purpose built facilities with friends and develop a genuine love of learning. Located next to Bricker Reserve in Moorabbin, our centre is designed to be an extension of the family home offering children a wonderland as they enter with our hand painted story walls throughout. Our playgrounds are leafy, abundant and provide numerous learning opportunities for the children, along with adventure of our architecturally design wooden fortress playground and private access to Bricker Reserve.
The Rainbow Difference
Caring for children from three months to school age, your child will develop their skills and confidence in natural and open-ended environments. We pride ourselves on offering five (5) healthy and nutritious meals every day, where no one goes hungry. Our innovative approach to learning extends beyond the typical, offering learning and developmental experiences that grow young minds such as Science, Music, Speech Pathology, Cooking, Language, Dance and Dogs for Life program.
Our play-based learning programs are designed to inspire your child’s love of learning, exploration and curiosity. With highly skilled and dedicated staff, children who attend our centre will receive the very best start to life and foster a love of learning.
We invite you to visit us and learn more about the Rainbow difference.
What we offer
Our centre has been designed to offer your child best learning experience and includes
- Large separate outdoor play spaces including interactive gardens for the children to engage and learn.
- Small Classroom sizes with dedicated spaces for games, sports, rest times, meals, and reading.
- Extra curricula activities including sports & music, language and movement programs
- Calendar of special events and cultural activities throughout the year
- Accredited Kindergarten program for 4-5 year old’s as they prepare for school
- Dedicated and passionate team of educators who hold Qualifications in Early Childhood Education and Accreditations in First Aid and Child Protection
- Nutritious and culturally diverse meals and snacks, created daily by our in-house cook, catering for all dietary requirements and menus approved through Nutrition Australia.
- Free Storypark Account for every child
- Fully air-conditioned & heated rooms with on-site parking
- Safe, Secure and Monitored Premises
- Fees all-inclusive of meals nappies, excursions and curriculum activities
How to Enrol
We welcome all families to visit and tour our centre, to really appreciate everything we have on offer for your child’s care and education. Meet with our team of Educators to discuss your child’s needs so we can ensure they are supported in their learning and personal needs.
We adhere to the federal government’s Priority of Access Guidelines and so we encourage all families to join our waitlist as soon as possible.
To Enrol at Rainbow Learning Centre is easy:
- Book a Tour by clicking on the link below or call on 03 9078 7072
- Visit our Centre and meet our lovely team of Educators
- Collect and complete our Enrolment form and our staff can help you register with CCS
- Book your FREE Orientation